It is "Insert" tab -> "Links" group -> "Link".
- Create a link to webpage.
- Create a link to local file.
- Create a link to OneNote notebook, section and page.
In fact, it also can create a link to local folder.
- Create Variable Links in OneNote
- How to create relative links within OneNote?
- OneNote remove all hyperlinks in page
- OneNote insert link to files
- Automatic Check and Remove OneNote Broken Links
- Check and Remove Broken Hyperlinks between OneNote Pages
- Batch Recovery OneNote Linked Note (Anchor) Links
- Import HTML files and Keep Link Each Other, not Broken
- Pack OneNote local link files, unpack to restore the files like original
- Batch recovery OneNote broken file links
- How to copy content among of OneNote pages, and paste with hyperlink?