When you clipping a screenshot into OneNote, and want to copy text from picture.
But, sometimes you find something difference in right click menu.
- On the right click menu, there cannot find "Copy Text from Picture" item.
- "Make Text in Image Searchable" is disabled.
- "Alt Text" is empty.
In OneNote, "File" tab -> "Options" Item.
In OneNote Options window, "Advanced" tab -> "Text recognition in pictures" group -> uncheck "Disable text recognition in pictures".
After re-launch the OneNote, right click on an image, you will find:
- "Copy Text from Pictures"
- "Make Text in Image Searchable", can choose Language to OCR.
- "Alt Text", show the OCR text.
- OneNote cannot recognize the text when the picture is smaller.