"OneNote Batch" v19 add new options for "Import Images" feature.
You can choose the size of the imported images.
- Default size, the default size of outline.
- Original size, the image original size.
- Specify size, specify the images width.
There are some flower images which we want to import them into OneNote, and we want 1 page save 1 picture.
Run OneNote Batch Processor.
- Click the "Images" feature in "Import" tab.
- Check the OneNote Section "Flower" which we want save the picture pages.
- Specify the "Flower" Windows folder with "Folder" button.
- Click "Scan" button to list all picture files in the Windows folder.
Click "Options" tab, and choose the "Original Size".
And Click "Start" button to start import the pictures.
After imported, go back to OneNote application. You can find the pictures have imported as original size, and 1 picture save into 1 page.