Endnote: add a note, like a comment or citation, providing more info about something in your page. Subscript numbers referring to endnotes are added to your text. It consists of two linked parts -- the note reference mark and the corresponding note text.
This feature like you use Endnote or Footnote in Word.
- Click where you want to insert the note reference mark in OneNote page.
- Click the "Endnote" command in "Gem".
- Endnote Mark: a subscript number at the cursor position.
- Endnote Item: note text in endnote box at the end of page.
There are 2 links for an endnote.
- Click  will jump to endnote text.
- Click [M] will jump to Mark  paragraph.
- Use "Del" or "Backspace" key to delete the reference mark ( subscript number ), sample: 
- use "Del" or "Backspace" key to delete the note text in endnote box.
Sample: 2. The second endnote
- Put the cursor in endnote item and use "Delete Endnote" command to delete.