Follow are some OneNote pages which have some heading 1 style.
Headings make text stand out and help people scan your document.
OneNote has not create table of contents feature. But, it provide create internal links for paragraphs.
OneNote Batch use this feature to create table of contents of headings for a page. (these table of contents also can works in phone OneNote).
In OneNote Batch Processor:
- Click "Edit" tab -> "Table of Contents of Headings" feature.
- In notebook tree, check the sections which you want to create TOC for their pages.
- In "Page Scope" group -> choose "Create in all pages".
- In "Label" group -> check "Append Go to TOC".
- Finally, click "Start" button to create TOC and return label.
After OneNote Batch handled completely, return back to OneNote, check the pages, and found:
- A table of contents of headings has created on top of OneNote pages.
- On right above of each headings, add a "Go to TOC" label. Click this label, it will jump back to table of contents on top of page.