Import RTF Files Feature
- Click "Import" tab -> "Files" group -> "Doc Files" feature.
- Check the OneNote section which you want to store this RTF pages after imported.
- Click "Add Files" button.
On popup "Open" window:
- In File name "Filter" box, choose "Rich Text (*.rtf)" type.
- Select the Rich Text files which you want to import into OneNote.
Click "Open" button to insert these RTF files to queue list.
Click the "Start" button after finish select the RTF files.
"OneNote Batch" tool will start import these RTF files into the checked OneNote section.
After imported the RTF files by "OneNote Batch". Go back to OneNote, you can see the RTF editable pages.