Follow are some pdf files which include images, we want to import them into OneNote.
- In OneNote Batch, Click "Import" tab -> "Import Pdf" feature.
- On the left side notebook tree, check a section to store the result of imported PDF files. (Check "PDF with Images" section in this example).
- In "Option" tab -> "PDF Type" group -> choose "Text and Images" item.
- Using "Add Files" or "Add Folder" button to append PDF files to list.
- Last, click "Start" button to start import the PDF files into "PDF with Images" section.
Import PDF as plain text quickly than as text and images into OneNote.
After imported by OneNote Batch, return to OneNote, navigate to "PDF with Images" section.
In there, you should found the new pages.
These pages include formatted text and their images in PDF files.