You can use "OneNote Batch" to search OneNote pages without Windows index when OneNote search cannot works.
For the search result, "OneNote Batch" can do:
- Delete the pages of the search result.
- Move the pages of the search result to a specify section.
- Export the pages to a Windows folder as .doc, .pdf, .mht files.
- Create a new OneNote pages, and save the paragraphs of the search result into this new page.
Search Pages in OneNote Batch
It is simple, Follow the steps in "OneNote Batch":
- Click "Search" tab -> "Search" feature.
- In left notebook tree, check the sections which you want to searching.
- Input the keyword in search box.
- Click "Start" button, to start searching.
Judge whether using the Windows index.
- If you cannot search in OneNote, maybe the OneNote Windows index has some problems. Then maybe "OneNote Batch" also find nothing when you using Windows index.
- So, you can search in "OneNote Batch" without check the option "Search by Windows Index". It will works when OneNote search has some problems.
Before move the pages, you can using check to choose which one pages you want to move.
Then, click the "Move Pages" button, it will pop up a OneNote Tree window.
In this window, choose a section to move the pages into.
Click "OK", it will move the pages into the sections one by one.