The EverNote tags will convert to OneNote Gem - Keyword Tags.
Export EverNote's Notes to a .enex file
- Select a notebook, right click the notebook, click the "Export Notes…"
- Choose "Export as a file in ENEX format (.enex)" to export this notebook to a .enex file.
- Download and install OneNote Batch.
- Run OneNote Batch, Click the "Import" tab -> "EverNote" command
- Check an OneNote section in the left tree to save the notes, here is: new -> For Test.
- Check the "Import EverNote Tags as Keyword Tags"
- Click the "Start" button and choose the .enex file and import the note into OneNote.
- Download and install OneNote Gem - Favorites add-in.
- Run OneNote, Click the "Home" tab -> "Keyword Tags" command
- Click a tag in Keyword Tags Window to list the notes with the tag.
- Click the note will navigate to the page.