In Gem Menu for Mac OneNote, click “Draw” menu -> “Ruler” menu item.
It will open a ruler.
The Gem ruler can open multiple. Multiple rulers are more able to boundary.
Right-click on a ruler, on pop up menu, click “New Ruler” to open another ruler.
The Gem ruler be changed horizontally to vertical.
Click “Vertical Ruler” on right-click menu on a horizontal ruler. The ruler will change to vertical ruler.
Similarly, clicking the “Horizontal Ruler” on the right-click menu of a vertical ruler, the ruler will change to a horizontal ruler.
- New Ruler: create multiple rulers.
- Vertical Ruler: convert horizontal ruler to vertical ruler.
- Hide All: hide all rulers.
- Show All: show all hided rulers.
- Close: close current ruler.
- Close All: close all rulers.
- Horizontal Ruler: convert current ruler to horizontal from vertical.
- Scale from Top to Bottom: convert scale from top:0 to bottom:1000
- Scale from Bottom to Top: convert scale from bottom:0 to top:1000