Add Multiple Tags to A Paragraph in OneNote
In OneNote, you can add multiple tags to a paragraph, but OneNote don't provide feature to search this type paragraphs.
In OneNote Batch:
- Click "Home" tab -> " List" group -> "List Tags" feature.
- Check all sections in the left section tree if you want to search in all notebooks.
- Click "Start" button on the right side.
OneNote Batch will search and list all paragraphs with tags.
It will list multiple lines when a paragraphs has multiple tags.
After listed, we can easy and quickly to filter these paragraphs by tag.
It just simple click a tag icon on the top of list, it will filter these paragraphs.
If you just want to list those paragraphs include multiple tags, follow steps:
- At first, Choose "AND" item in "Tags" group.
- Then, Click multiple tags on the right.
"List Tags" feature has other options to filter these tag paragraphs:
- Input keyword to filter these paragraphs.
- Specify tag create date range to filter these tag paragraphs.
- Specify tag completion date range to filter these tag paragraphs.
- Click paragraph item will jump to real paragraph in OneNote.