Select all Captions
In "Link" tab -> "Caption" group -> "Select" menu, click "Captions" option. "Gem" will select all captions in current page.
You can select all captions to find out which text is "Caption" text also.
After select captions, you can text tools to align ( align left, align right, center ) and format ( bold, italic, color … ) them.
- OneNote insert figure, table and equation caption
- Build caption for all objects ( Images, tables, equations ) in OneNote
- Reference object ( Picture, Table, Equation ) with cross-reference in OneNote
- Select all captions to adjust and format in OneNote
- How to find out the error / broken references in OneNote
- Refresh to update all captions and cross-references in OneNote