First, right-click the page where you want to generate the table of contents, and then click "Copy Link to Page".
Next, place the cursor in the page and mark where to insert the pages TOC.
Then, open the Table of Contents window of the Gem Menu to create a TOC of section pages:
- In Gem Menu for OneNote UWP, click “Insert” menu -> “Table of Contents” menu item.
- In pop up “Table of Contents” window, choose Type of Table of Contents: Table of Contents for Section Pages.
- In OneNote Object Links: The links that you just copied with the "Copy links to pages" feature should be shown. (If the links are not displayed, redo the "Copy Link to Page”, paste the links into the OneNote object links box)
- Finally, click “OK” button to generate the TOC.
In this way, the Gem Menu lists the pages of the current section. It generates a TOC for the pages.
- The Table of Contents will list all pages of current section.
- Each item has a link, point to a page. Click on the item, they will jump to the corresponding pages.
- Support the hierarchy of pages. The subpages are indented.