UWP: Export OneNote Notebook as ZIP File that Contains .one Files
This article describes how to import a local OneNote notebook.
Click Gem Menu for OneNote Windows 10 (UWP) -> "Export Import" -> "Import Notebook" menu item.
In "Import Saved Notebook" page, click "Import Notebook" button.
Then, in "Select Folder" window, choose a folder of OneNote local notebook.
It will import the local notebook.
- OneNote local notebook, saved in local disk, it cannot sync thought OneDrive.com.
- OneNote local notebook, saved as a Windows folder.
- OneNote local notebook, which has a .onetoc2 file under its folder.
- OneNote local notebook, the .one files are sections.
- OneNote local notebook, the subfolders under it are section groups.