Every time I open OneNote, I have to sign in again in Mac. OneNote is always asking me to sign in. Every single time I boot up. If I restart OneNote after signing in, it will ask me again for sign in again.
- Make sure all Microsoft programs are closed
- Open the Keychain Access app
- In the search box at the top right of Keychain Access, type in "microsoft" without quotes
- Take note of the values for Date Modified of all items on the list
- Launch OneNote and sign in when prompted.
- Quit OneNote (⌘Q)
- In Keychain Access, delete all of the entries where the Date Modified has changed since first launched
- Launch OneNote again, you will be prompted to sign in again
- After this sign in the problem should not reoccur.