- Fix a bug on Find a keyword
[2016-08-13] Release Bridge for EndNote and OneNote 126.96.36.199
- Update to support multiple languages.
[2016-05-22] Update Bridge for EndNote and OneNote 188.8.131.52
- Fix some errors in Windows 7 64-bit and Office 64-bit.
- Add more citation style in "Insert Citation" window.
[2015-10-20] Release Bridge for EndNote and OneNote 184.108.40.206
Run EndNote application at first.
Click "Insert Citation" feature will open a "Search & Insert Citation from EndNote" window.
In this window
- You can search references from EndNote application.
- Put the cursor in OneNote page, click "Insert" button to insert a citation ( text of selected reference ) to the cursor, and insert reference end of current OneNote page.
Insert Selected Citation
Insert citation from selected reference in EndNote application.
- In EndNote application, select a reference.
- Put the cursor in OneNote page.
- Click "Insert Selected Citation" in OneNote.
Click "Manage Citation" feature will open a "Citation Manager" window.
In this window
- It will list all citations in current OneNote page.
- Click a citation, it will navigate to the citation in OneNote page.
- At the same time, you can read the detail of its reference.
- Right click on a citation, on the context menu, you can remove this citation from current OneNote page.
- Right click on a citation, on the context menu, you can edit this citation's reference in EndNote application. Run EndNote application at first, and click on "Edit Reference" menu item, it will navigate to the reference associated with selected citation in EndNote application.
Select a reference ( put the cursor inside of a reference ), click "Delete Reference" on Ribbon.
It will delete this reference and all of citation associated with this reference.
Check broken reference in current OneNote page.
It will treat a reference without citation as broken reference.
This feature will remove all broken references.
This feature provide a quickly way to Run EndNote application.