Setting MathType Cut and Copy Preferences
To copy MathML from MathType, you need to setting the preferences.
- In MathType, click "Preferences" menu -> "Cut and Copy Preferences" menu item.
- In "Cut and Copy Preferences" window, choose "MathML or TeX" option.
- Choose "MathML 2.0 (namespace attr)".
- "OK" -> save the preferences.
Create an Equation in MathType and Copy to Clipboard
Create an Equation in MathType, and press Ctrl+C to copy to clipboard.
The data in clipboard is MathML.
In OneNote, to create an Equation:
- Press Alt + = to start create equation.
- Click "Design" tab -> "Gem" group -> "MathML" button.
- In "Equation MathML" window, press Ctrl + v, paste the MathML.
- Click "OK" button to recreate the equation to OneNote.